Josh Gets Glasses is a (Reading A-Z) Level F book that is modified with picture symbol text supports. This is a great way to teach Special Education and ELL students who require more visual supports to understand the literacy skills.
Academic vocabulary terms with visual supports.
Book and Comprehension Overview:
Multiple Choice Comprehension:
– Identifying the genre
– Identifying the main character
– Identifying the setting
– Making Inferences
– Finding Details in the text
– Identifying the Problem & Solution
– Inferring the character’s feelings
– Identifying what happens at the beginning and end of the story
Purchase this Product @ TeachersPayTeachers